Hello everyone! Another easy pasta recipe for you all. This one is so creamy and delicious yet so so easy. I buy my sausages from my local farm so they are great quality and very tasty. I really recommend checking out your local butchers or farm to find locally sauced sausages! In case you missed it, I posted my recipe for home made pasta last week. It’s very easy. Although it takes more effort than store bought dried pasta, the extra effort is worth it when you taste the freshness of your own home made pasta! Check out the recipe here.
400g good quality pork sausages
6 tablespoons Olive oil
1 leek (washed and finely chopped)
50g dried porcini mushroom
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
100 ml dry white wine
150ml double cream
500g fresh egg tagliatelle
Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preparation: soak the porcini mushrooms in warm water for 20 minutes (drain after 20 minutes)
- Remove the skins from the sausages and place the meat mixture in a bowl
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a low heat and fry the sausage meat and the leek for about 5-10 minutes.
- Add the rosemary and porcini mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and cook for a further 2-5 minutes.
- Pour in the wine and cook for a further 2 minutes to allow the alcohol to evaporate
- Pour in cream, mix everything together for about 2 minutes
- Set aside
- Meanwhile cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente
- Drain and put back into the same pan.
- Pour in cream sauce and toss everything together.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!